Starting from Las Ramblas let us take you through the winding, narrow streets of the old Roman and Medieval city of Barcelona.
We’ll show you 2000 years of Barcelona history from Roman ruins, gothic architecture through to the Olympics. On the way we’ll meet kings, queens, invaders, dictators, artists, film stars and even a Hairy Catalan!
All that, great restaurants, tapas bars and the best place for Churros in town!
THINGS TO KNOW
PLACES WE VISIT
- Plaça de Sant Felip Nerí
- Plaça del Rei
- Santa Maria del Pi
- Cap de Barcelona
- Roman Tombs
- Canaletas Fountain
- Jewish Quarter
Plaza Catalunya – beside the Police Station.
Metro Station: Catalunya.
Look for our BAT logo on the turquoise umbrella!
BE LOCAL TIPS
- Starting the tour early gives you more time to enjoy Barcelona, your holidays and lets you stay one step ahead of the crowd.
- You don’t have to reserve, but to give you the best quality experience we limit the numbers on each tour. If you have not booked, we suggest arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to allow you to get a space on the tour of your choice.
- If you are a group of 8 or more people, please contact us for a personalised tour.
- The tour is in English. Should you want a tour in a different language contact us for a private tour.
- Finishing at around 1:30pm the tour is ideal to then head off in search of the other wonderful things to do and see in the city. Check our Closest Places box window to see what’s on offer, and if you plan to go to the beach, it’s just a 10 minute walk from the last stop. So, don’t forget your swimsuits!
IMPORTANT: By clicking on the BOOK NOW button, you will be redirected to our Turitop service page (a new tab will open in your browser). Our booking system is handled by the Turitop service.
At the end of the tour you’ll find yourself a short walk from:
- Park de la Ciutadella (5 mins)
- Barceloneta Beach (10 mins)
- Picaso Museum (5 mins)
- Montjuic (20 mins or 10 mins to the Funicular)
- Arc de Triunfo (5 mins)
- Aquarium (5 mins)
- Las Ramblas (5 mins)