STREET ART TOUR & GRAFFITI WORKSHOP
Follow a street artist to see the best alternative art in Barcelona, then learn to do your own!
Following a locally based artist into the Raval district of the city, not only will you see lots of street art, graffiti and stickers on show and understand how they came about, but at the end of the walking tour you’ll take part in a workshop under the supervision of the artist where you can get to practice your talents. In the workshop you will work with spray paints to personalize your own souvenir bag and impress your family and friends. Also, create your own stickers and then leave your “mark” however you see fit.
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Amazing Graffiti and Stickers, Alternative Subculture, Getting your hands dirty with Sprays and Stencils.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Street Art Private Tour & Graffiti Workshop. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for larger groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Street Art Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.