RAVAL UNDERGROUND PRIVATE TOUR
A trip to the crazy and alternative side of Barcelona.
Graffiti, skate parks and multicultural diversity define the most alternative area of Barcelona, the Raval neighbourhood. Incredible street art works, small cultural centers, music, poetry, theater and much more. Explore the world-famous visual works from Keith Haring, Konair, Invader, Xupet Negre that fill every corner of the Raval with underground talent, turning the place into an open air museum. Get tips from your guide to find the best local tapas and live music bars in town.
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Underground Life, Alternative Art, Urban Style, Ethnic Food.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Raval Underground Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
MORE THAN 16 PEOPLE?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for larger groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Raval Underground Private tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.