GRACIA VILLAGE PRIVATE TOUR
A stroll through Barcelona’s hidden gem.
Come and wander with us through the charming neighbourhood of Gracia. This hidden gem of sleepy, tree-lined streets and plazas houses artists galleries, local artisanal shops, restaurants from ethnic cuisine to the local Spanish..
Yet, on our Gracia Private Tour you’ll not only see the bio markets, great bars offering live music but also see a lesser known picture of revolutions, insurrections, the birthplace of the local music style: Rumba Catalana and also the monk who could be in two places at once. A wonderful way to get to explore a lesser known area of the city.
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Arts and Crafts, Afternoon Strolls, away from the hustle and bustle!
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Gracia Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
MORE THAN 16 PEOPLE?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for larger groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gracia Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.