GOTHIC QUARTER PRIVATE TOUR
A trip through time to discover Catalan history, food, culture and traditions.
Uncover the history, traditions and hidden secrets of the oldest part of Barcelona. With its narrow streets, small enchanting squares and ancient monuments, the Gothic Quarter is the home of Catalan past and the symbol of 2000 years of remarkable history. From Roman ruins to Gothic churches and palaces, join a breathtaking journey that will surprise and charm you.
THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN
Here you can find our basic offers for your Gothic Quarter Private Tour. To book your tour, please fill in the form below.
MORE THAN 16 PEOPLE?
Don’t worry, we have plenty of solutions for larger groups as well. Please specify how many people there are in your group when filling in the form below and discover our best offers.
TOUR AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
BOOK YOUR TOUR
IMPORTANT INFO & TIPS
- Methods of payment: you can pay directly on the day in cash or through a bank transfer. An advanced payment of 70 euros is required as a deposit. Tours can be canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled time with a full refund. No refund is available after 72 hours before the scheduled start of the tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Wheelchair friendly tour.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- In partnership with Environomica Onlus, by taking the Gothic Quarter Private Tour with us you will be contributing to our tree planting project. For more info about our Eco Project, click here.