GAUDÍ FREE WALKING TOUR
Explore the secret wonders of Catalan Art Nouveau.
Take a trip through late 19th/early 20th century upmarket Barcelona, to see the life and works of Catalunya’s architectural genius Antoni Gaudí and his contemporaries.
Explore the social, cultural and political forces that literally shaped the physical appearances of these stunning buildings, from the houses of surgeons, industrialists and chocolatiers through to the masterpiece La Sagrada Familia.
BOOK NOW FOR FREE
TIME: Everyday at 11:00 am.
DURATION: Tour takes around 2:30 hours.
Plaza Catalunya – Corner of the square, opposite Desigual Store.
Metro Station: Catalunya.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Architecture, Art Nouveau, Stories of Belle Époque Barcelona, Visual Arts, Hidden Symbolism and Catalan Mythology.
GAUDI FREE WALKING TOUR
MOMENTS TO REMEMBER
PLACES WE VISIT
- Passeig de Gracia
- Edificios Rocamora
- Palau Malagrida
- Casa Battlo
- Sagrada Familia
- Casa Amatller
- La Pedrera
- Casa Lleo Morera
At the end of the Gaudi Free Walking Tour you’ll find yourself at a short walk from:
- Hospital Sant Pau (5 mins)
- Bodega Del Poblet – Don Pepe (3 mins)
- Estrella Damm Old Brewery (10 mins)
BE LOCAL – INFO & TIPS
- Starting the tour early gives you more time to enjoy Barcelona, your holidays and lets you stay one step ahead of the crowd.
- You don’t have to reserve, but to give you the best quality experience we limit the numbers on each tour. If you have not booked, we suggest arriving at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to allow you to get a space on the tour of your choice.
- There will be a short two-stop metro journey to the Sagrada Familia (fare not included). Please bring a metro pass. A T-10 pass (€10.20) gives you 10 trips and can be shared while a single ticket costs €2.20.
- The tour does not include a visit to the interior of the buildings.
- If you are a group of 8 or more people, please contact us for a personalised tour.
- The Gaudi Free Walking Tour is in English. Should you want a tour in a different language contact us for a private tour.
- If you plan to visit la Sagrada Familia you can book for around 2:00pm giving you plenty of time to enjoy the tour.