STREET ART TOUR & GRAFFITI EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE TOUR: 1:30 hour walking tour + 1 hour workshop
Be an artist for the day… Take home some Barcelona art made by YOU! Ever wanted to be Banksy or know how they did it? What were their motives and the stories behind them? Well, here’s your chance. Be Local Tours offers a walking tour with a difference.
Following a locally based artist into the Raval area of the city not only will you see lots of the street art, graffiti and stickers on show and understand how they came about, but at the end of the walking tour you will take part in a workshop under the supervision of the artist where you can get to practice your talents.
On the workshop you will work with spray paints and personalize your own bag to take back home and impress your family and friends. Also, you can create your own stickers and then leave your “mark” however you see fit.
PRICE & INFO
Plaza Catalunya – Corner of square, opposite Desigual Store.
Metro Station: Catalunya.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
All the necessary equipment and material (spray paint, cutting mat, knives, gloves, markers, pre-made images and blank stickers) is included in the price.
PLACES WE VISIT
- “La Meca” of Skateboarding in Barcelona
- Barrio Chino (Rambla del Raval)
- CCCB – Barcelona Contemporanean Cultural Center
- Squatters’ Houses
- Vintage Kilo Boutiques
- Free Graffiti Walls
- Macba – Contemporanean Art Museum in Barcelona
- Anarchist Bookstore – “Rosa del foc”
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Amazing Graffiti and Stickers, Alternative Subculture, Getting your Hands Dirty with Sprays and Stencils.
BE LOCAL – INFO & TIPS
- The Street Art Experience Tour is intended for maximum 12 people per group. If you are a group of 12 or more people, please contact us to discover our group discount prices.
- The Street Art Experience Tour is offered in English only. Should you want a tour in a different language contact us for a private tour.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- CANCELLATION: A minimum of 2 participants must have registered with Street Art Tour & Graffiti Experience activity for the tour to proceed. Should the minimum number of 2 participants not be reached by a time of no less than 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity, a full refund will be reimbursed to the said registered participant(s).
At the end of the Street Art Experience Tour you will find yourself at a short walk from:
- Museu Marítim
- Carrer Blai (Pintxos Street)
- Montjuïc Mountain
- Las Ramblas
- Monument of Colon