GRACIA VILLAGE TOUR & MOSAIC EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE TOUR: 1:30 hour walking tour + 1 hour workshop
Nestled between the opulent Passeig de Gracia and the magnificent Gaudí park, Park Guell, lies the charming neighbourhood of Gracia. This hidden gem of sleepy, tree-lined streets and plazas houses great bars offering live music and restaurants from ethnic cuisine to the local Spanish.
Yet, on our Gracia Tour you’ll not only take a stroll past the local artisanal shops, artists galleries, bio markets, but also see a lesser known picture of revolutions, insurrections and the birth place of the local music form: Rumba Catalana.
After that, you can also get to show off your design skills – learning the Antoni Gaudí technique of Trencadís – in our workshop with a locally based artist in the heart of the village. After which you can take home your work to show everyone the architectural genius in you!
PRICE & INFO
Passeig de Gracia – outside La Pedrera.
Metro: Diagonal L3.
Look for our BAT logo on the blue umbrella!
We provide you with all the necessary equipment and material to have a relaxed and creative workshop, all included in the price.
PLACES WE VISIT
- Plaça del Raspall
- Plaça Vila de Gracia
- 1868 Revolution Square
- Abaceria Market
- Anti-aircraft Refuge
- Calle Verdi
THE PERFECT TOUR IF YOU LOVE:
Typical Old-world Vintage Districts, Contemporary Culture and History, Local Street Art and Music, Traditional Catalan Artistry.
BE LOCAL – INFO & TIPS
- The Gracia Experience Tour is intended for maximum 20 people per group. If you are a group of 20 or more people, please contact us to discover our group discount prices.
- The Gracia Experience Tour is also offered in Spanish. Book your Experience Tour in Spanish by clicking here. Should you want a tour in a different language contact us for a private tour.
- If you plan to visit the wonderful Park Guell, (Gaudi’s park) book in advance for around 6:00pm giving you plenty of time to enjoy the tour…. and at an even cheaper €7.00 on-line price.
- Bring suitable clothes in case of rain or bad weather.
- Monuments are explained from the outside, we do not enter inside any of them.
- CANCELLATION: A minimum of 2 participants must have registered with Gracia Village Tour & Mosaic Experience activity for the tour to proceed. Should the minimum number of 2 participants not be reached by a time of no less than 24 hours before the scheduled start of the activity, a full refund will be reimbursed to the said registered participant(s).
At the end of the Gracia Experience Tour you’ll find yourself at a short walk from:
- Bunkers of Carmel (38 mins walk or 18 mins by bus V15)
- Gaudi Experience (14 mins walk)